Together, we can get there from here!
North Country Recovers Together is a group of recovery support, health and human service and mental health providers, public health and community health workers, along with other local employers, advocates, and individuals coming together to improve recovery outcomes. North Country Recovers Together (NCRT) was formed and continues to gather because of the group’s commitment to strengthening local services, supports, and connections for recovery from Substance Use Disorders (SUDs). Since the inception of the group in 2021, NCRT has established three working priority areas on which to focus the group. Three separate NCRT working groups are now meeting to share insight and collaborate on potential solutions around these key areas influencing prospects for recovery in the North Country: access to behavioral health, transportation, and housing.
A community-driven collective supported by North Country Health Consortium, NCRT welcomes all sectors and members of the North Country made up of Coos and Northern Grafton Counties, New Hampshire.
- Quarterly interactive NCRT membership meetings
- Participation in your choice of working groups; each group meets once per quarter
- Access to a Community Collaboration Center on Moodle
- Access to a network of recovery and community-minded professionals and individuals
- Insight into local resources
- Additional perspectives on issues for enhanced problem-solving