Recovery Support

To learn more about the original Live, Learn, & Play Initiative, Click Here

2021 application period is closed, check back for the 2022 opportunities!

Through the Recovery Support: Live, Learn, and Play in Northern NH Program, residents of Northern Grafton and Coos County, NH who are striving to become Certified Recovery Support Workers (CRSWs) can receive quality CRSW supervision, funding, and guided support to complete the process. With support from North Country Health Consortium, approved participants will choose a supervision site and receive a CRSW support packet, technical assistance, and an education support payment of up to $1000 to cover the costs incurred in completing the certification process. Please see the eligibility requirements below for more information.

Things you should know when applying to the Recovery Support: Live, Learn and Play in Northern NH: (Due to COVID-19, our offices are closed. (We cannot guarantee that applications mailed by post will be received and processed by the deadline.)

  • All applicants must submit copies of their certificates of completion for the required training pre-requisites. If you need extra time to submit your certificates, please note this when submitting your application. All required documents must be received by December 31, 2021 for the application to be considered.
  • Applications can be filled out electronically or in handwriting. (Please, be aware that if you submit a handwritten application it must be legible for processing.)
  • Applications can be submitted by email or by postal mail. It is important to note that if you choose to submit your application by post that it will take longer for the coordinator to receive it.
  • All applicants that are accepted into the program will be notified by email. (You will be expected to return a signed copy of the acceptance letter in order to begin the program.)

    All accepted applicants will receive a Recovery Support: Live, Learn and Play in Northern NH support packet. This packet will include:
    • All Certified Recovery Support Worker (CRSW) process and fee information
    • Tips for applying for your CRSW in the state of NH
    • A list of pre-approved supervision sites
    • Required applications for applying for the CRSW
    • A supervision tracking log
    • Supervision forms
    • Instructions on moving forward and what to expect

For more information and questions, please contact Jennifer Goulet at and to apply for the Recovery Support: Live, Learn, and Play in Northern NH Program, please send applications and supporting documentation to Laura Remick at