Sponsor: NH Alcohol & Drug Abuse Counselors Association
In order to meet your continuing education needs and ensure that this program will happen, we are pleased to take the 29th Annual Best Practices School learning community online for the second year:
August 23, 2021—August 27, 2021
This popular five-day late summer event gives addiction and behavioral health professionals the opportunity for in-depth study in areas of special interest. The program includes advanced clinical and administrative skilled-based treatment in best practices, evidence-based practices approaches, advanced prevention offerings, current and emerging topics, and clinical supervision.
- Select from over 30 intensive courses.
- Virtual courses will take place live by videoconference, allowing for participant interaction;
- In addition to courses: plenary sessions, virtual community, and more!
- Options are available to attend the full program, or any number of days.
- Earn up to 26 contact hours during the week of the program, with the opportunity for 4 additional post-program hours.
- Scholarships are available from most New England states – a streamlined scholarship application process within registration!
To register click here
- August 23, 2021
- 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
- see registration for details