The goal of this workshop is to introduce attendees to the performance domains of the CRSW credential: Ethical Responsibility, Advocacy, Mentoring & Education, Recovery & Wellness Support. Information will be specific to peer support and working with individuals with substance use and co-occurring mental health disorders in a supportive way. Participants will understand the scope of service that CRSWs are able to provide, the variety of settings where these skills can be employed and the unique and powerful value that peer support services offer individuals pursuing recovery. Participants will learn how to work collaboratively across systems to better serve client needs.
As a result of this training participants will be able to:
- Describe the 4 performance domains relative to the recovery supports and the CRSW credential;
- Identify and describe the stages of change;
- Describe the provision of basic screening of persons with substance use and co-occurring mental health disorders;
- List signs and symptoms of addiction, intoxication and withdrawal; and
- Explain the function of screening, as it occurs in the Web Information Technology System (WITS).
Certified Prevention Specialist Domains: None
LADC/MLADC Categories of Competence: 18
CRSW Performance Domains: 1-4
NBCC: LICSW/L-MFT/LCMHC (Category 1) & Psychologist Category A
This training is presented by the NH Alcohol & Drug Abuse Counselors Association. To register, click here.
- August 18, 2020
- 8:30 am - 4:00 pm
- NHADACA Member – $55.00
NHADACA Member with NASW/NBCC – $60.00
Non-Member – $65.00
Non-Member with NASW/NBCC – $75.00