Organizer: The Addiction Policy Forum
enCompass: A Comprehensive Training on Navigating Addiction is a resource for family members who are trying to navigate the complex world of addiction and help loved ones achieve recovery. The training includes in-depth information about substance use disorders, treatment options, communication strategies, and self-care tips. This training was created by the Addiction Policy Forum.
What will you learn?
- The Signs and Symptoms of Addiction
- How to Start the Conversation
- Getting an Assessment and Treatment Options
- How to Set Healthy Boundaries
- How to Access Recovery Support
- Information on Medications to Treat Addiction
For more information and to register click here
- December 9, 2022
- 10:30 am - 5:00 pm