Sponsor: National Council for Mental Wellbeing
The National Council for Mental Wellbeing is pleased to offer a new virtual opportunity for training in YSBIRT! If you are an administrator or clinician who is new to YSBIRT or looking for a refresher, this three-hour training is just for you.
Participants will learn:
1. How YSBIRT fits in the context of health and providing whole-person, integrated and trauma informed systems of care.
2. The use of evidence-based screening tools for adolescents to identify risk levels of alcohol and drug use.
3. The role of brief interventions to increase engagement, elicit behavior change and reduce counterproductive discussions.
4. Referral and treatment best practices for managing and supporting people with substance use disorders. We require that each participant register and complete payment individually.
For more information and to register click here:
- February 12, 2014
- 2:00 pm - 5:00 pm
- virtual via Zoom platform