Sponsor: Grayken Center for Addiction TTA, a program of Boston Medical Center
This training will review strategies for managing alcohol use disorders and benzodiazepine use disorders.
This training satisfies 1.00 hours of the required 8 hours of training for DEA-registered practitioners.
Medical professionals with prescriptive authority, nurses and support staff who support them looking to increase provision of care for patients with substance use disorder.
Following this training, participants will have the knowledge necessary to:
- Identify signs and symptoms of alcohol use disorder (AUD).
- Identify signs and symptoms of benzodiazepine use disorder.
- List the 3 FDA-approved medications to treat AUD.
- Recognize the role of inpatient treatment for the management of alcohol and benzodiazepine use disorder.
- Identify the role that polysubstance use has on the overdose epidemic
For more information and to register click here
This is an open ended event
- no costs