School personnel are well-positioned to notice changes in youth behaviors, attitudes, academic performance, or social interactions which may signal symptoms of depression, substance use, and/or other risk factors which may lead to suicide. This training is designed to increase the confidence and competence of school staff in being able to identify individuals who are experiencing suicidality or who have attempted suicide and to effectively respond in a collaborative manner with local and national resources.
- The ability to recognize risk and protective factors and respond to warning signs for suicide
- Skills for intervening with students or others at risk and connecting the individual with appropriate resources
- Skills to communicate with students and parents/guardians in crisis situations and knowledge of local resources.
- March 4, 2021
- 8:30 am - 12:30 pm
- 130 Pembroke Rd Suite 100
- NH State Funded Student Assistance Professionals- Free
NH State Funded Student Assistance Professionals with NASW/NBCC $5.00
NHADACA Member $30.00
NHADACA Member with NASW/NBCC $35.00
Non-member with NASW/NBCC $45.00