Sponsor: National Council for Behavioral Health
Join us for NatCon21 from May 3-5, the largest mental health and addiction recovery conference in the world and your path to practice improvement. What can you expect?
For starters, three days of high-quality content and industry-leading learning. We’re not just covering the topics that matter to you – we’re delivering the tools you need to tackle today’s challenges.
This is your opportunity to boost your knowledge base and supercharge your organization, while networking with 6,000+ peers from across the country. As an attendee, you will get to:
- Hear from world-class speakers, like Carla Harris and Johnny C. Taylor, Jr.
- Experience a robust curriculum led by 500+ speakers in health care and beyond.
- Take advantage of virtual learning opportunities for leadership growth.
- Enjoy a mix of TED-style Talks, Ignite Sessions, Workshops and iPoster Presentations.
- Access best-in-class products, technologies and services from 200+ exhibitors.
- Add more CE and CME credits to your learning portfolio.
May 3- 5, 2021
To register click here
- May 3, 2021
- 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
- see registration for details