Sponsor: National Council for Wellbeing
The National Council for Mental Wellbeing invites you to join thousands of professionals representing the very best of our field as they convene at NatCon22, the largest conference in mental health and substance use treatment, from April 11-13, 2022, to be held at the Gaylord National Resort & Convention Center in the Washington, D.C., metropolitan area.
Your NatCon22 registration allows you to:
- Engage in unparalleled networking opportunities connecting with peers and luminaries, including Monday evening’s Opening Reception and the NatCon22 Film Festival.
- Capture insights from the top thought leaders and experts on mental health and substance use treatment.
- Explore 350+ organizations offering the products, services and solutions you need to tackle today’s challenges in our Solutions Pavilion (Exhibit Hall).
- Earn continuing education (CE) and continuing medical education (CME) credits. Fulfill your licensing requirements while investing in yourself and your staff!
- Join 250+ original, informative and engaging Conference sessions and workshops.
- Enjoy a complimentary continental breakfast on Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday; boxed lunch on Monday and Tuesday; and coffee breaks throughout the conference.
Multi-day event April 11-13, 2022
To register and for more information click here
- April 11, 2022
- 8:00 am
- Gaylord National Resort & Convention Center
- see registration