This one-day training is geared toward substance use professionals and will provide participants with basic and updated information about HIV other STDs. This includes risk factors, modes of transmission, signs and symptoms, prevention, the relationship between HIV and other STDs. Updated information on mother-to-child transmission and prevention and an overview of the epidemic is also covered. At the end of this workshop, participants will:
- Increase knowledge level about HIV sexual transmission and prevention
- Increase knowledge level of HIV among substance users.
- Increase knowledge about mother-to-child transmission of HIV.
- Increase ability to discuss the national and global impact of HIV.
- Increase understanding of HIV Re-infection and adherence
- Increase ability to discuss the inter-relationship of HIV and other STDs.
- October 16, 2020
- 8:30 am - 4:00 pm
- NHADACA Members $50.00
NHADACA Members with NASW/NBCC $55.00
Non-members with NASW/NBCC $65.00