Sponsor: North Country Health Consortium/ Northern NH Area Health Education Center in collaboration with the NH Alcohol and Drug Counselors Association
Good oral health is key to overall wellness and recovery for those with substance use disorders. During this panel discussion attendees will increase their awareness about the many oral health related concerns those with substance use face as part of their recovery. The panel will provide effective management strategies and treatment options using an interprofessional patient centered approach.
Upon completion of this training, participants will be able to:
- Recognize how oral health issues affect individuals in recovery.
- Identify the new guidelines for the NH Medicaid program that increase the adult population in recovery eligible for dental care.
- Identify strategies to improve oral health for those in recovery.
For more information and to register click here
- June 9, 2023
- 1:00 pm - 4:15 pm
- option of live at the North Country Health Consortium, 262 Cottage Street, Suite 230, Littleton
second option via Zoom live remotely
- See registration link for details