Sponsor: Providers Clinical Support System
Recorded webinar – January 2021
Presenter(s): Brad Finegood, MA, LMHC, Strategic Advisor, Public Health – Seattle & King County; Judith Tsui, MD, MPH, Physician, UW Medicine; Shireesha Dhanireddy, MD, Physician, UW Medicine; Richard Waters, MD, Physician, Site Medical Director – Housing & Street Outreach, Neighborcare Health
Target Audience: This activity is designed to meet the needs of primary care physicians, specialty care physicians, allied professional staff, and program administrators.
Webinar Description: Leading Seattle-area physicians discuss how quality medical care intersects with harm reduction philosophy and practice. Learn how medical providers have advanced opportunities for recovery from substance use disorders by providing compassionate care to people who use drugs and partnering with harm reduction services providers.
- Examine the intersection between quality medical care and harm reduction philosophy and practice
- Identify partnership opportunities for physicians and harm reduction providers to provide compassionate care to people who use drugs
Continuing Education Information:
- View the recorded webinar and return to the web page that lists the webinar recording link. By viewing the full presentation it will unlock and allow you to proceed to the evaluation.
- Click “Evaluation” and answer the questions to the best of your ability. Upon completion of this survey, you will be directed to PCSS to claim your certificate.
- If you have any questions or you do not receive your certificate, please email #ob#cpff#at#nnnc.bet#ob# or call (855) 227-2776.Note: This archive webinar is not designated for AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
To view webinar and slides click here
This is an open ended event
- No costs