Employers all across the country are contending with more and more employees who struggle with drug & alcohol issues while at work. During this virtual symposium you will learn strategies to reduce costs related to employee substance use and addiction, become more supportive of employees with these issues, and specific strategies to create a recovery-friendly culture to benefit both employees and your business. Statewide speakers will present on various topics of concern to all employers and how to successfully maintain a productive, safe worksite and retain talented, skilled workers.
- Hiring Challenges
- Language, Stigma, & Signs of Use
- Cannabis & Employer Legal Implications
- Reasonable Suspicion & Return to Work Agreements
- Recovery Workplace Wellness
- November 18, 2020
- 9:00 am - 2:00 pm
- Please see registration site for fee schedule.