Sponsor: NH Alcohol & Drug Abuse Counselors Association
PRESENTATION: Interested in learning more about Recovery Housing in NH? Are you in the process of opening a recovery home and would like some guidance? Do you want to know more about all of the factors that NHCORR certified recovery home operators consider and balance while operating their recovery home? As a result of this training, participants will:
- Demonstrate understanding of the process in which a recovery house becomes and complies with nationally accepted NARR standards;
- Compare and contrast all aspects of recovery housing including location, financing, house layout and program rules and regulations; and
- Make use of real life and fictitious recovery house examples to explore these concepts.
ABOUT THE PRESENTER:Kim’s background in law and nonprofit board work allowed her to move the New Hampshire Coalition for Recovery Residences from a grassroots organization to a fully staffed organization. In the last 2 years, Kim has not only grown the number of certified recovery residences in NH by 70% but she has also developed a strong Housing Assistance Program for people entering recovery homes, awarding over $250K in the first 16 months of the program. Kim also spearheaded many projects for the support of recovery housing including a small bridge loan program to sustain houses through the first winter of COVID. Many more programs have been added to NHCORR with Kim’s guidance. NHCORR strives to provide support to house operators to service those in recovery.
For more information or to register click here
- October 4, 2022
- 8:30 am - 4:00 pm
- 130 Pembroke Road, Suite 150
Concord, NH 03301
- see registration for details